- GLE 0106.2.2
- Compare and order whole numbers to 100.
- GLE 0106.2.3
- Develop strategies for learning basic addition facts and related subtraction facts.
- GLE 0106.2.4
- Use multiple representations (including groups of ten) to model two-digit addition and subtraction.
- GLE 0606.2.5
- Develop meaning for integers; represent and compare quantities with integers.
- GLE 0706.2.1
- Extend understandings of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to integers.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.