The "Lunch & Learn" podcast from the Ayers Institute provides bite-sized portions of professional learning. Each episode is 10-15 minutes long, focuses on a topic that is relevant to professional educators, and concludes with a prompt to generate discussion within your community of practice.
Professional Learning Guides
With each podcast episode, the Ayers Institute prepares a guide to help extend your learning. These "Professional Learning Guide" documents can be used for individual or group study. We encourage you to use them with your Professional Learning Community (PLC) or Professional Learning Network (PLN)!
- Episode 1 (Guide) - Motivating Students (Part 1) [Listen online]
- Episode 2 (Guide) - Motivating Students (Part 2) [Listen online]
- Episode 3 (Guide) - Motivating Students to Read [Listen online]
- Episode 4 (Guide) - Approaching Leadership with a Coaching Mindset - Part 1 [Listen online]
- Episode 5 (Guide) - Approaching Leadership with a Coaching Mindset - Part 2 [Listen online]
Accessing the Podcast Episodes
The Ayers Institute Lunch & Learn podcast is accessible on our podcast website and you can also subscribe to automatically receive the latest episode on your computer or mobile device. A full description and instructions are provided at the Ayers Institute podcast website.