Analysis of an Advertisement
Advertisements are a valuable primary source for information about the past. Students will enjoy seeing how the styles of advertisements have changed over time. Prepare a written report on your assigned ad by answering these questions about it.
- Describe the principles embedded in the Constitution, including:
- Write an opinion piece with supporting detail from primary sources that defends the ratification of the Constitution.
- Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly; refer to details and examples in the text when drawing inferences...
- Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly; refer to details and examples in a text when drawing inferences from...
- Write opinion pieces on topics or texts, supporting a point of view with reasons and information.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.
May need to start with background information which is provided in the document.