- CLE 3005.2.5
- Understand strategies for expressing ideas clearly and effectively in a variety
of oral contexts.
- CLE 3005.2.7
- Participate in work teams and group discussions.
- CLE 3005.8.1
- Demonstrate knowledge of significant works of British literature from the
Anglo-Saxon period to the present and make relevant comparisons.
- CLE 3005.8.2
- Understand the characteristics of various literary genres (e.g., poetry, novel,
biography, short story, essay, drama).
- CLE 3005.8.3
- Recognize the conventions of various literary genres and understand how they
articulate the writers vision.
- CLE 3005.8.4
- Analyze works of British literature for what is suggested about the historical
period in which they were written.
- CLE 3005.8.5
- Know and use appropriate literary terms to derive meaning and comprehension from various literary genres.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.