- CLE 3003.2.1
- Demonstrate critical listening skills essential for comprehension, evaluation,
problem solving, and task completion.
- CLE 3003.2.5
- Understand strategies for expressing ideas clearly and effectively in a variety
of oral contexts.
- CLE 3003.2.6
- Deliver effective oral presentations.
- CLE 3003.2.7
- Participate in work teams and group discussions.
- CLE 3003.8.1
- Demonstrate knowledge of significant works of American literature from the
colonial period to the present and make relevant comparisons.
- CLE 3003.8.2
- Understand the characteristics of various literary genres (e.g., poetry, novel,
biography, short story, essay, drama).
- CLE 3003.8.3
- Recognize the conventions of various literary genres and understand how they
articulate the writers vision.
- CLE 3003.8.4
- Analyze works of American literature for what is suggested about the
historical period in which they were written.
- CLE 3003.8.5
- Know and use appropriate literary terms to derive meaning and comprehension from various literary genres.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.