- CLE 3003.2.1
- Demonstrate critical listening skills essential for comprehension, evaluation,
problem solving, and task completion.
- CLE 3003.2.2
- Summarize, paraphrase, and critique information presented orally by others.
- CLE 3003.2.5
- Understand strategies for expressing ideas clearly and effectively in a variety
of oral contexts.
- CLE 3003.2.6
- Deliver effective oral presentations.
- CLE 3003.2.7
- Participate in work teams and group discussions.
- CLE 3003.5.3
- Evaluate an argument, considering false premises, logical fallacies, and
quality of evidence presented.
- CLE 3003.5.4
- Analyze the logical features of an argument.
- CLE 3003.5.5
- Analyze written and oral communication for persuasive devices.
- CLE 3003.6.1
- Comprehend and summarize the main ideas of complex informational texts
and determine the essential elements that elaborate them.
- CLE 3003.6.2
- Analyze the organizational structures of complex informational and technical
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.