- GLE 0306.5.1
- Organize, display, and analyze data using various representations to solve problems.
- GLE 0406.5.1
- Collect, record, arrange, present, and interpret data using tables and various representations.
- GLE 0506.5.2
- Describe the shape and important features of a set of data using the measures of central tendency.
- GLE 0706.5.2
- Select, create, and use appropriate graphical representations of data.
- GLE 0806.5.2
- Select, create, and use appropriate graphical representations of data (including scatterplots with lines of best fit) to make and test conjectures.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.