- CLE 3003.5.2
- Analyze text for fact and opinion, cause/effect, inferences, evidence, and
- CLE 3003.6.1
- Comprehend and summarize the main ideas of complex informational texts
and determine the essential elements that elaborate them.
- CLE 3003.6.2
- Analyze the organizational structures of complex informational and technical
- CLE 3003.6.3
- Read, interpret, and analyze graphics that support complex informational and
- CLE 3003.7.2
- Examine the agreements and conflicts between the visual (e.g., media images,
painting, film, graphic arts) and the verbal.
- CLE 3003.7.3
- Recognize how visual and sound techniques or design (e.g., special effects,
camera angles, music) carry or influence messages in various media.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.