- GLE 0606.3.2
- Interpret and represent algebraic relationships with variables in expressions, simple equations and inequalities.
- GLE 0606.3.6
- Understand and use the Cartesian coordinate system.
- GLE 0706.3.1
- Recognize and generate equivalent forms for simple algebraic expressions.
- GLE 0706.3.5
- Understand and graph proportional relationships.
- GLE 0706.3.6
- Conceptualize the meanings of slope using various interpretations, representations, and contexts.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.