- GLE 0701.2.1
- Demonstrate critical listening skills essential for comprehension, evaluation,
problem solving, and task completion.
- GLE 0701.2.3
- Identify the thesis and main points of a speech.
- GLE 0701.2.4
- Analyze the organizational structure of a speech.
- GLE 0701.2.5
- Understand strategies for expressing ideas clearly and effectively in a variety
of oral contexts.
- GLE 0701.7.1
- Analyze media for their ability to inform, persuade, and entertain.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.