- CLE 3002.3.1
- Write in a variety of modes for different audiences and purposes.
- CLE 3002.4.2
- Gather relevant information from a variety of print and electronic sources, as well as from direct observation, interviews, and surveys.
- CLE 3002.5.1
- Use logic to make inferences and draw conclusions in a variety of challenging oral and written contexts.
- CLE 3002.5.4
- Analyze the logical features of an argument.
- CLE 3002.5.6
- Analyze deductive and inductive arguments.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.