- GLE 0007.INQ.1
- Observe the world of familiar objects using the senses and tools.
- GLE 0007.INQ.2
- Ask questions, make logical predictions, plan investigations, and represent data.
- GLE 0307.INQ.1
- Explore different scientific phenomena by asking questions, making logical predictions, planning investigations, and recording data.
- GLE 0307.INQ.3
- Organize data into appropriate tables, graphs, drawings, or diagrams.
- GLE 0307.INQ.5
- Recognize that people may interpret the same results in different ways.
- GLE 0607.INQ.4
- Recognize possible sources of bias and error, alternative explanations, and questions for further exploration.
- GLE 0607.INQ.5
- Communicate scientific understanding using descriptions, explanations, and models.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.