- GLE 0407.T/E.1
- Describe how tools, technology, and inventions help to answer questions and solve problems.
- GLE 0501.3.1
- Write for a variety of purposes and to different audiences.
- GLE 0501.4.1
- Conduct research to access and present information.
- GLE 0501.4.2
- Collect, organize, determine reliability, and use information researched.
- GLE 0501.4.3
- Present the research results in a written report, citing the resources used.
- GLE 0507.T/E.4
- Recognize the connection between scientific advances, new knowledge, and the availability of new tools and technologies.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.