- CLE 3005.6.1
- Comprehend and summarize the main ideas of complex informational texts
and determine the essential elements that elaborate them.
- CLE 3231.1.1
- Investigate fundamental physical quantities of length, mass, and time.
- CLE 3231.1.3
- Understand work, energy, and power.
- CLE 3231.4.2
- Investigate the interaction of light waves.
- CLE 3231.6.1
- Investigate the properties and structure of the atom.
- CLE 3231.6.2
- Investigate properties of the quantum theory.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.