- CLE 3001.6.1
- Comprehend and summarize the main ideas of informational and technical texts and determine the essential elements that elaborate them.
- CLE 3210.4.1
- Investigate how genetic information is encoded in nucleic acids.
- CLE 3210.4.2
- Describe the relationships among genes, chromosomes, proteins, and hereditary traits.
- CLE 3210.4.4
- Compare different modes of inheritance: sex linkage, co-dominance, incomplete dominance, multiple alleles, and polygenic traits.
- CLE 3210.4.5
- Recognize how meiosis and sexual reproduction contribute to genetic variation in a population.
- CLE 3210.4.6
- Describe the connection between mutations and human genetic disorders.
- CLE 3210.4.7
- Assess the scientific and ethical ramifications of emerging genetic technologies.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.