- CLE 3001.5.2
- Analyze text for fact and opinion, cause/effect, inferences, evidence, and conclusions.
- CLE 3210.1.1
- Compare the structure and function of cellular organelles in both prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells.
- CLE 3210.3.3
- Investigate the relationship between the processes of photosynthesis and cellular respiration.
- CLE 3210.4.1
- Investigate how genetic information is encoded in nucleic acids.
- CLE 3210.4.3
- Predict the outcome of monohybrid and dihybrid crosses.
- CLE 3210.4.5
- Recognize how meiosis and sexual reproduction contribute to genetic variation in a population.
- CLE 3210.5.4
- Summarize the supporting evidence for the theory of evolution.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.