- CLE 3003.3.2
- Employ various prewriting strategies.
- CLE 3003.3.3
- Organize ideas into an essay with a thesis statement in the introduction, well-constructed paragraphs, a conclusion, and transition sentences that connect...
- CLE 3003.7.1
- Evaluate the aural, visual, and written images and other special effects used in
television, radio, film, and the Internet for their ability to inform,...
- CLE 3003.7.3
- Recognize how visual and sound techniques or design (e.g., special effects,
camera angles, music) carry or influence messages in various media.
- GLE 0701.3.4
- Refine strategies for editing and revising written work.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.