- GLE 0401.5.1
- Continue to develop logic skills to facilitate learning and to enhance
- GLE 0401.5.2
- Use logic to make inferences and draw conclusions in a variety of oral and
- GLE 0401.5.3
- Apply logic skills to classroom situations and to selections read.
- GLE 0401.8.1
- Use active comprehension strategies to derive meaning while reading and
check for understanding after reading.
- GLE 0501.6.1
- Apply appropriate skills and strategies to comprehend informational texts
(e.g., pre-reading strategies, comprehension strategies, graphic organizers,...
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.