- GLE 0301.6.1
- Apply appropriate reading strategies to comprehend informational texts.
- GLE 0301.8.1
- Use active comprehension strategies before, during, and after reading.
- GLE 0401.6.1
- Apply skills and strategies to comprehend informational texts.
- GLE 0401.8.1
- Use active comprehension strategies to derive meaning while reading and
check for understanding after reading.
- GLE 0501.3.2
- Write in various modes and genres, including narration, literary response,
personal expression, description, and imaginative.
- GLE 0501.6.1
- Apply appropriate skills and strategies to comprehend informational texts
(e.g., pre-reading strategies, comprehension strategies, graphic organizers,...
- GLE 0501.8.1
- Use previously learned comprehension strategies before, during, and after
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.