- CLE 3003.2.1
- Demonstrate critical listening skills essential for comprehension, evaluation,
problem solving, and task completion.
- CLE 3003.2.2
- Summarize, paraphrase, and critique information presented orally by others.
- CLE 3003.2.5
- Understand strategies for expressing ideas clearly and effectively in a variety
of oral contexts.
- CLE 3003.2.7
- Participate in work teams and group discussions.
- GLE 0301.4.2
- Gather information from a variety of sources to support a research topic.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.