- GLE 0301.4.2
- Gather information from a variety of sources to support a research topic.
- GLE 0607.6.1
- Analyze information about the major components of the universe.
- GLE 0607.6.2
- Describe the relative distance of objects in the solar system from earth.
- GLE 0607.6.3
- Explain how the positional relationships among the earth, moon, and sun control the length of the day, lunar cycle, and year.
- GLE 0607.6.4
- Describe the different stages in the lunar cycle.
- GLE 0607.6.7
- Describe the causes of lunar and solar eclipses.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.