- CLE 3003.2.2
- Summarize, paraphrase, and critique information presented orally by others.
- CLE 3003.2.3
- Identify the thesis and main points of a complex speech.
- CLE 3003.2.4
- Analyze the style and structure of a complex speech.
- CLE 3003.2.5
- Understand strategies for expressing ideas clearly and effectively in a variety
of oral contexts.
- GLE 0301.2.1
- Continue to develop basic listening skills necessary for communication.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.