- GLE 0201.3.4
- Revise first drafts for clearer meaning, correct capitalization, and punctuation.
- GLE 0401.1.2
- Demonstrate knowledge of strategies and resources to determine the definition, pronunciation, and usage of words and phrases.
- GLE 0401.5.2
- Use logic to make inferences and draw conclusions in a variety of oral and
- GLE 0401.6.1
- Apply skills and strategies to comprehend informational texts.
- GLE 0401.8.1
- Use active comprehension strategies to derive meaning while reading and
check for understanding after reading.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.