- CLE 3002.2.1
- Demonstrate critical listening skills essential for comprehension, evaluation, problem solving, and task completion.
- CLE 3002.2.3
- Identify the thesis and main points of a challenging speech.
- CLE 3002.2.4
- Analyze the style and structure of a challenging speech.
- CLE 3002.7.1
- Evaluate the aural, visual, and written images and other special effects used in television, radio, film, and the Internet for their ability to inform, persuade,...
- GLE 0101.8.2
- Employ a variety of basic reading comprehension strategies.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.