- GLE 0707.7.6
- Evaluate how human activities affect the earths land, oceans, and atmosphere.
- GLE 0707.INQ.1
- Design and conduct openended scientific investigations.
- GLE 0707.INQ.2
- Use appropriate tools and techniques to gather, organize, analyze, and interpret data.
- GLE 0707.INQ.3
- Synthesize information to determine cause and effect relationships between evidence and explanations.
- GLE 0707.INQ.4
- Recognize possible sources of bias and error, alternative explanations, and questions for further exploration.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.