- GLE 0401.3.1
- Write for a variety of purposes and to a variety of audiences.
- GLE 0401.3.3
- Know and apply the steps of the writing process: prewriting, drafting, revising, editing, evaluating, and publishing.
- GLE 0401.5.1
- Continue to develop logic skills to facilitate learning and to enhance
- GLE 0401.6.1
- Apply skills and strategies to comprehend informational texts.
- GLE 0401.8.1
- Use active comprehension strategies to derive meaning while reading and
check for understanding after reading.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.