- GLE 0301.1.1
- Demonstrate knowledge of Standard English usage, mechanics, and spelling.
- GLE 0301.1.2
- Demonstrate knowledge of strategies and resources to determine the definition, pronunciation, and usage of words and phrases.
- GLE 0301.1.3
- Demonstrate knowledge of Standard English sentence structure.
- GLE 0301.2.1
- Continue to develop basic listening skills necessary for communication.
- GLE 0301.2.2
- Continue to develop basic speaking skills necessary for communication.
- GLE 0506.2.2
- Write natural numbers (to 50) as a product of prime factors and understand that this is unique (apart from order).
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.