- CLE 3003.3.1
- Write in a variety of modes, with particular emphasis on persuasion, for
different purposes and audiences.
- CLE 3003.3.3
- Organize ideas into an essay with a thesis statement in the introduction, well-constructed paragraphs, a conclusion, and transition sentences that connect...
- CLE 3003.3.4
- Revise documents to develop or support ideas more clearly, address potential
objections, ensure effective transitions between paragraphs, and correct errors in...
- GLE 0506.1.1
- Use mathematical language, symbols, and definitions while developing mathematical reasoning.
- GLE 0506.1.2
- Apply and adapt a variety of appropriate strategies to problem solving, including estimation, and reasonableness of the solution.
- GLE 0506.1.3
- Develop independent reasoning to communicate mathematical ideas and derive algorithms and/or formulas.
- GLE 0506.1.4
- Move flexibly between concrete and abstract representations of mathematical ideas in order to solve problems, model mathematical ideas, and communicate solution...
- GLE 0506.1.5
- Use mathematical ideas and processes in different settings to formulate patterns, analyze graphs, set up and solve problems and interpret solutions.
- GLE 0506.1.6
- Read and interpret the language of mathematics and use written/oral communication to express mathematical ideas precisely.
- GLE 0506.1.7
- Recognize the historical development of mathematics, mathematics in context, and the connections between mathematics and the real world.
- GLE 0506.1.8
- Use technologies/manipulatives appropriately to develop understanding of mathematical algorithms, to facilitate problem solving, and to create accurate and...
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.