- GLE 0006.2.2
- Create, represent and recognize a set with a given number of objects.
- GLE 0006.2.3
- Recognize, compare and order sets of numerals by using both cardinal and ordinal meanings.
- GLE 0301.1.1
- Demonstrate knowledge of Standard English usage, mechanics, and spelling.
- GLE 0301.1.2
- Demonstrate knowledge of strategies and resources to determine the definition, pronunciation, and usage of words and phrases.
- GLE 0301.1.3
- Demonstrate knowledge of Standard English sentence structure.
- GLE 0301.2.1
- Continue to develop basic listening skills necessary for communication.
- GLE 0301.2.2
- Continue to develop basic speaking skills necessary for communication.
- GLE 0301.3.3
- Know and apply the steps of the writing process: prewriting, drafting,
revising, editing, evaluating, and publishing.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.