This three-lesson Othello Unit utilizes multiple technologies
Great lesson that utilizes a Shakespeare Webquest and other sources. Good lesson with lots of student interactives.
- CLE 3005.8.1
- Demonstrate knowledge of significant works of British literature from the Anglo-Saxon period to the present and make relevant comparisons.
- CLE 3005.8.2
- Understand the characteristics of various literary genres (e.g., poetry, novel, biography, short story, essay, drama).
- CLE 3005.8.3
- Recognize the conventions of various literary genres and understand how they articulate the writers vision.
- CLE 3005.8.4
- Analyze works of British literature for what is suggested about the historical period in which they were written.
- CLE 3005.8.5
- Know and use appropriate literary terms to derive meaning and comprehension from various literary genres.
Alignment of this item to academic standards is based on recommendations from content creators, resource curators, and visitors to this website. It is the responsibility of each educator to verify that the materials are appropriate for your content area, aligned to current academic standards, and will be beneficial to your specific students.
Blooms taxonomy level:
Materials are provided for each lesson.